Today’s distributor will judge your company, products, opportunity and website in a matter of seconds.
As with most advertising and promotion on the internet in the world today. Distributor Enrollment into your business opportunity should be simple, clear and concise. Those enrolling must be able to select their enrollment option, required or optional purchases and AutoShip choices without confusion. For every hurdle that your audience must traverse, you’re going to lose some.
Making the process as simple to understand and aesthetically pleasing as possible can make a tremendous difference in your company’s distributor-base.
- Entry of Personal Information
- Selection of Item(s) to Purchase
- Completion of Order and Payment
You Control Every Facet of Your Enrollment Options
- Products that are available for purchase
- Which items will be required purchases and which will be optional
- Whether AutoShip orders are optional or automatically created in the background (e.g. for an annual renewal fee)
- The terms and conditions that new enrollees must agree to
- The data that distributors must provide – you can both set which fields will be required entry and dynamically add your own fields to the enrollment form
- If residents of any countries will be prohibited from enrolling
- How shipping and tax are charged
- Congratulatory messages that go out after a new distributor enrolls
- Experience from the distributor, MLM company owner, and vendor perspective.
- Available to travel anywhere, anytime to meet your needs.
- Over 30 years in the industry.
- President of MultiSoft Corporation from 2010 – 2017.
- He offers flat rates and firm quotes.